Wow, that may be one of the biggest couches I have ever seen---how fun!! Your family room needs something big like that in it. The pictures from Bear Lake are great...wish we could have been there, maybe sometime this year, or maybe next year. We miss you guys.
Hi, we are the James (Buck) and Sandra Porter Family. We were married on August 17, 2004 and have three wonderful kids, Kari Jo, Hayden James, and Rockwell David.
4 comments:
Wow, that may be one of the biggest couches I have ever seen---how fun!! Your family room needs something big like that in it. The pictures from Bear Lake are great...wish we could have been there, maybe sometime this year, or maybe next year. We miss you guys.
That was definately a great idea for that room. Now you can have huge parties! Your new hair cut is really cute.
Hey Sandra! Found you on crystals blog. I'm a KSL junkie so i am always looking at the classifieds. I love them! Anyways, looks good!
Nice couches! Great addition to your gigantic family room.
Post a Comment