Monday, July 7, 2008

Bear Lake June 2008

Bear Lake was a lot of fun once again. While we were there, the Cottages (Housing Assoc.) held a household tournament. Heidi and I won both the 3-legged race and the water balloon toss. We even got a trophy because we won the most games.

We got a water flower for Kari to play with, but I think the adults enjoyed it the most.

BJ and Hayden staying dry under the deck.


Lookin good at the pool. Kari is getting braver with water splashing in her face, but she is still quite timid. I hope to expose Hayden to that more so he is not afraid.

Kari showing off her sweet nails that had frogs painted on them and her cute cheeks with bees and flowers.

1 comment:

Foster said...

Uhhhhh...I am missing so many fun things living here...can you just pretend that you aren't having fun for mine and DeAnne's sake?

Congrats on the trophy; I would expect no less from you. If you will give a tooth to win a soccer game, surely you can take a three legged race.

Just give Kari time, Mae was the same way with water up until this year, now she will go under water to get a ring from the bottom of the pool and learned to float on her back in swimming lessons.