We opened a Christmas present early. We got a Nikon D-40 SLR at the after Thanksgiving sale at Inkley's. It is the bomb diggity. We took these pictures in my parent's backyard, then I tried out some effects. I'm new at this, so be nice.
oh my little rooser and haydo!! i need them now. one more day then i'm home for the holidays i should be studying but your little tots are way to cute so if i fail i blame you
Hi Honey! This is Bcuk, not Heidi. I know I just told you I was going to sleep but I just wanted to see some pictures of the ones I love and miss. It's a toss-up but my favorite has to be the one of Haydo by the poinsettia. You did a great job on the pictures. I miss you a lot. Talk to you tomorrow. I love you.
I am so glad I found you guys! Your kids are stinkin cute, and I really can't believe Kari will be three. Is two's as hard as they say it is? Hopefully we can get together soon.
Hi, we are the James (Buck) and Sandra Porter Family. We were married on August 17, 2004 and have three wonderful kids, Kari Jo, Hayden James, and Rockwell David.
9 comments:
Cute!
Adorable! You did great. It does help that you guys are all so good looking! Now I miss you even more!
oh my little rooser and haydo!! i need them now. one more day then i'm home for the holidays i should be studying but your little tots are way to cute so if i fail i blame you
What a cute little family and I am impressed with the effects, i wouldn't even begin to know how to do anything like that! Cute cute cute...
wow! yours turned out much better than ours. guess i should have you come do ours:)
Hi Honey! This is Bcuk, not Heidi. I know I just told you I was going to sleep but I just wanted to see some pictures of the ones I love and miss. It's a toss-up but my favorite has to be the one of Haydo by the poinsettia. You did a great job on the pictures. I miss you a lot. Talk to you tomorrow. I love you.
How so stinkin cute are your kids!! I love the pictures! You're so good and now i want to copy your camera purchase again, but i won't. :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!! Your kids are so stinkin' cute. I love your kiddies, you need to come over again and play cards!
I am so glad I found you guys! Your kids are stinkin cute, and I really can't believe Kari will be three. Is two's as hard as they say it is? Hopefully we can get together soon.
Post a Comment