Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Foster "hips don't lie"


This video was taken in Beaver when we went down for Noah's blessing. I was just looking through old pictures and came across this gem. I hope you enjoy, we sure did!



Here are some other highlights of this trip that we took in July!

Our reason for going.

We got to see Cove Fort on our way home. For those who don't know it was a place built and settled by Bryant Hinckley (Pres. Hinckley's grandfather). It was built as a place for settlers to stay as they passed through on their way west. It was really cool.


Aren't big sisters great!

Kari and Noah

5 comments:

Foster said...

Wow, that was embarrassing, and I was sitting here watching it by myself. My kids are cute though, I didn't know Ian was dancing so much...he has some moves!

i am heidi said...

WOW is exactly right!! What great people we have in our family!! I love it

Foster said...

(Brad here)

Dang!!! I got some MOVES!

Oh..., and my hips don't lie. Actually, yes, that is pretty embarrassing, but hey--we had fun, and we OWNED it!

DeAnne said...

Go Fosters!! You guys are great dancers.

That trip was fun! Cove Fort was pretty neat, too. I am so glad we could all get together!

Brooke said...

Oh man Sandra I would love nothing more than to play, honestly! But from Jan to April my life comes to a hault because of work. Dannon doesn't even get to see me that much! Thank you so much for asking and one day when I don't have this crazy schedule I'm all in!