Monday, January 5, 2009

Kari is 3!

Kari turned 3 on December 29th. I can't believe how the time has flown by! She is such a sweet little girl and we love her so much. Here are a few pictures of past birthdays as well as her 3rd.

Kari still at the hospital.

Digging into her 1st birthday cake.

Opening presents at her 2nd birthday, right after we moved into our house.

Onto her 3rd birthday. I am so proud of this cake I made. Thank you Mary for sending me the cake tin. I'm not super domestic, so this was a little challenging, but a lot of fun as well!

Kari got this super size Dora doll from Grandma June and Grandpa Kunz. Dora sleeps with Kari now.
Thanks to our families for coming out and helping Kari have a happ birthday!

Kristen and Mikey were up from Texas for Christmas, so we were super glad they could make it.

Thank you Mormor and Pappa!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Campbell!

Kari is such a poser for pictures.
Kari got to open presents twice. She had her family party on the 28th, and opened all their presents that day. The next day on her actual birth date, she got to open presents from Mom and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa Holt.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

She is so dang cute!

Honor said...

Way to go on the cake Sandra! It looked awesome! Was it hard to cut it to pieces after all the work? I always feel like that with consumable things I've made. Happy Birthday Kari!

MeriAnn said...

Happy Birthday Kari!!!

Joe and Corinne Bippert Family said...

Wow I am super impressed by your cake making skills! I could never do anything like that! I hope we cansee you guys when we come down in Feb.

Anonymous said...

that is crazy. I so remember being jealous of you when you had kari first. haha Little did i know that i was going to go into labor that night. I can't believe are babies are 3. She is a doll!!!