Friday, October 2, 2009

Trip to the Zoo

I got to go on a fun trip to the zoo with my sisters. Lindsay, Britany, DeAnne, Jen, me and all our kids. It was quite the experience, but well worth it. There were a lot of new babies there, even a monkey that had been born that same day.

I think Hayden felt pretty comfortable at the zoo. He sure enjoyed seeing all the animals, running all around making his excited noises.

I think they measure up great. At least mine act like monkeys all the time.

This giraffe was quite friendly, but I didn't mind.


We had 5 moms and 5 strollers. The Flammer stroller is missing because River was by us sleeping in it.

The kids just hanging out with some lions.

My cute little family in the company of some zebras.

Can't forget about the cute baby elephant!

5 comments:

Jen Holt said...

We had lots of fun! I'm glad we went!

DeAnne said...

Family is so much fun! I almost think we could BE a zoo when we get together . . .

We had a great time!

The Shupes said...

I love the Zoo. Hey Happy Birthday Yesterday. I hope you got my message. We really need to get together. Call me.

Heidi said...

The pictures are so cute! I love you guys and I'm happy that we get to see you a lot!!! You are the bomb-digity!!!

Jon & Jen said...

Glad you had fun at the zoo. We did the same thing not too long ago, except we totally missed the picture spot with the gold goriall! I'm totally jealous! Hope things are going well. Also, I saw Heather's post, Happy belated Birthday!