We are having a very hard time finding a name we both like. Please take our poll or leave us a comment as to any more ideas for boy names that aren't super common/ popular.
Thanks for the ideas! We have yet to decide on a name for #2. I would like Quin but I have a cousin named Quincey and we call him Quinn. Don't be surprised if you see one of these names on our blog in a couple of days. Don't worry Buck...Stein will still be there.
Stein is a pretty cool name. But you also gotta think about when he is a little older and what may come of it> (I know from my name even- I was made fun of alot growing up) NOT that any of what I say matters :) Wyatt is a cool tough name too! Buck I would love to support you but this time I am not so sure :0 MISS YOU GUYS!! Oh by the way sandra- as of right now we are still undefeated :)
When I was thinking about names for Logan, someone mentioned the name Cohen (pronounced Co-en:), which I thought was pretty cute. A few other ideas, Coleman, Bronson, Bronx(a little more out there), Hudson(this one might be getting more popular), Drew. Haha, I'm totally just brainstorming here. You're getting close to having another baby boy though!
Hi, we are the James (Buck) and Sandra Porter Family. We were married on August 17, 2004 and have three wonderful kids, Kari Jo, Hayden James, and Rockwell David.
8 comments:
Do you really need the vote? We all know that James has the last word on the subject.
Thanks for the ideas! We have yet to decide on a name for #2. I would like Quin but I have a cousin named Quincey and we call him Quinn. Don't be surprised if you see one of these names on our blog in a couple of days. Don't worry Buck...Stein will still be there.
What? Only one other vote for Stein? I'm glad Buck won't only be basing HIS decision on this goofy poll.
Stein is a pretty cool name. But you also gotta think about when he is a little older and what may come of it> (I know from my name even- I was made fun of alot growing up) NOT that any of what I say matters :) Wyatt is a cool tough name too! Buck I would love to support you but this time I am not so sure :0 MISS YOU GUYS!! Oh by the way sandra- as of right now we are still undefeated :)
When I was thinking about names for Logan, someone mentioned the name Cohen (pronounced Co-en:), which I thought was pretty cute. A few other ideas, Coleman, Bronson, Bronx(a little more out there), Hudson(this one might be getting more popular), Drew. Haha, I'm totally just brainstorming here. You're getting close to having another baby boy though!
I didn't even see the poll! I like Quin best!
I voted. No matter what you name him, I am sure he will be just as adorable and manly! Boys are so hard to name!
STEIN JAMES PORTER all the way! love you all
Post a Comment