After we went to the Rattlesnake Roundup, we continued down south to Granite Shoals to visit Kristen, Mikey, and Tessa. While there, we got to check out Kristen's flower shop called, Oop's A Daisy.
Here is Kristen taking care of business! If anyone is ever in need of flowers and is near Burnet, TX Come here!

This is a shot of about half the shop where customers can go.

The kids enjoyed themselves quite a bit. Kari even got a green teddy bear she calls Teddy and Hayden got a rubber duck.

We got to have lunch with Kristen and hang out in her shop for a bit. She was very nice and patient with my inquisitve kiddos. Thanks a bunch!
2 comments:
So cute! What an adorable little name and shop she has, I love it! She looks so happy. :)
I really, really miss you guys. It makes me sad to think of how much longer you have away. But I'm glad things are going well and you mostly enjoy the time spent in hot, hot Texas. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it's so fun that your sister has her own little shop and what a fun name. Looks like that little babe is getting pretty close to making its debut! I can't believe this will be baby number three for you! Those last few weeks are the worst. Hang in there. Your kids are too cute.
Post a Comment