Friday, May 21, 2010

Volleyball anyone?

We had some major thunderstorms last week and nearby tornadoes. Luckily all we got were some super loud crashes and an extra kid in our bed. A day or two later, Daddy took the kids for a walk, but didn't make it too far before they found some fun!
This is our volleyball court back behind our building. For a while it doubled as a pool/ beach for the kids.

Here are the kiddos enjoying our real pool. I think they liked the mud better.



A few weeks ago, we went out and took some pictures in a field by our house.



Apparently, it's a pretty popular thing in Texas to take pictures with blue bonnets.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Playing in the muddy water looks like so much fun for kids and for adults who don't have "issues" with germs. Hee Hee! I love the pics of the kids in the blue flowers. I can't wait to get that call that little Stein is born!

Andrea said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Pics...I can't believe you are already due...I guess time flies when we don't get to see you every day! YOu kids are getting sooo big and I can't beleive hayden is already in underwear and a bed!lol I guess he's older now...I love your posts and just got to catch up on everything! Hope you guys come back! CONGRATS again on the NEW addition!