Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rockwell's Blessing


Rockwell David Porter was blessed on June 27th, 2010. We didn't have a huge crowd since we blessed him out here in good ole Wichita Falls. Luckily we have some family nearby...

Thank you Mary for the beautiful blanket you made for Rocky.
The handsome little guy himself.

Hanging with the sibs on his big day.

Elise, Amy, Rockwell, Kalei, and Stanton. We are so lucky to have them living just a few blocks away.

My mom flew out for a visit, and Kristen drove up from Marble Falls. The following day, the kids and I flew back to Utah with my mom. THANKS for the help!

Grandma and Grandpa Holt came up from Dallas. It's been nice getting to see them more often now that we live in the same state :) All in all it was a great day, and we are so grateful for our beautiful baby.

4 comments:

Jon & Jen said...

He's one handsome little man. That blanket is amazing. Congrats!

Heidi said...

I am so happy that you posted! I have wanted to see how much Rocky has grown so post a picture of him that you took in the last couple of days. I miss you guys like crazy and can't wait until you come home! Love you all, Heidi

Castillon04 said...

Rocky is ADORABLE! What a perfect little guy!!!

Our Little Family said...

Rocky is precious! What a beautiful family you have! We will be around Oct. 2nd and we have Sea World passes! I don't mean to invite ourselves, but maybe we can go with you guys!