Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kristen's Wedding!

Michael Dean Ernest Sierra was lawfully wedded to Kristen Holt on May 23, 2008 in Marble Falls, Texas.







Here are the beautiful bride's maids. Jen got her own special dress to cover that pregnant tummy! It was quite a hot, windy, humid day, but we made it through.













Here are the Groom's Men










The bride herself, with her mommy.










There was lots of dancing and a whole bunch of fun. It was nice to get to know Mikey and his family a little better. They were very nice and put a lot of work into the wedding. We were able to help a tiny bit while we were there by arranging some flowers and aiding in setting up the reception pavilion.



Here are the rest of my favorite pictures.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's meg. I feel like a horrible friend. Life has been kindof crazy lately ( we have had some health issues come up with shay and now we are trying to stabilize everything and get back to "life") But your blog is adorable and oh my goodness you have 2 dang cute kids!! Is motherhood a blast.. oh fyi I am having a "bow" party on June 5th at my house 630 to 830 open house! they are really inexpensive and so dang-------- cute. I have an invite.. What is your address, I am going to come and visit you!! meg