Jocelyn and I had a great time catching up on your blog! Kari and Hayden are just growing up way too fast! He is a mini Buck! It is so funny that he even sucks his fingers the same way! Does he get the other two fingers into his nose occasionally?
Those pitures crack me up. Those big wide eyes are adorable! He really does look a lot like Buck! What a cutie! And everytime I see Kari I can't believe how big she is! Man...time goes by way too fast. Can't wait to hang out sometime, hopefully sooner than later!
Hi, we are the James (Buck) and Sandra Porter Family. We were married on August 17, 2004 and have three wonderful kids, Kari Jo, Hayden James, and Rockwell David.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! We need to hang out some time. Everytime someone knocks on our door Allyson says "Kari" over and over again.
Jocelyn and I had a great time catching up on your blog! Kari and Hayden are just growing up way too fast! He is a mini Buck! It is so funny that he even sucks his fingers the same way! Does he get the other two fingers into his nose occasionally?
Those pitures crack me up. Those big wide eyes are adorable! He really does look a lot like Buck! What a cutie! And everytime I see Kari I can't believe how big she is! Man...time goes by way too fast. Can't wait to hang out sometime, hopefully sooner than later!
(Brad here)
Dang.... we are totally missing out on your kids. They are so cute!
Keep the great posts and pics coming!
Post a Comment