Thursday, July 10, 2008

CAUGHT ON TAPE!!

Hayden has a routine at every bath time. He likes to pee within a minute of hitting the water. I don't know if it's the warm water that does it to him, but he always does it. I put him back in the baby bath so I could catch it on video without exposing him.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

That's awesome! Definitely show that to girls that come over in high school, he will LOVE that :)

Sandi J said...

Holy crap, that was the funniest thing EVER!! He has the cutest little smile! Oh, man, that's awesome!!!

Foster said...

Why is that just the cutest thing ever. I love how they act so suprised. Noah has peed on his own face a couple of times and he looks at me like "what in the heck was that".

Amy said...

Oh man...that was hilarious!! I can't believe you caught that on tape! That wasn't a setup was it?:) Wow...Looks like you guys are having a fun and full summer! Let's hang out soon!

Foster said...

(Brad here)

Good thing your face wasn't in the way!

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Ha! That's so funny that you caught it on tape! I love it! By the way we changed our blog address to castillonfam.blogspot.com