I know I am a little slow in posting our 4th of July activities, but I really wanted to do it. We all got up early 4th of morning to run the 5k in Centerville. Buck and I ran with the kids in the strollers and finished under a minute apart. I finished in 29:15 and Buck got 30:00. We were very proud since our goal was to finish in 30 minutes or under.
Kari enjoyed stretching before her race. She ran the 1/4 miles which was for kids 6 and under. She ran that so fast!!
After the race, we stayed for the Centerville Parade. Kari loved picking up all the candy that was thrown her way. Hayden and Kari always love spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Campbell and Heidi.




5 comments:
So fun! You guys are fast runners! Kari's little running outfit looks so cute.
(Brad here)
Well, well, well... we have runners in the family. Linds and I were going to enter a 5K in Beaver over the weekend of the 24th. Lindsay had run a bit during the last month, but it would be a "cold turkey" race for me, so I don't know if it will actually happen.
Those pictures of Kari stretching are very cute!
See you all soon.
We love the pictures of Kari stretching! We miss you guys and you need to come visit us in the heat! Give your kids a big hug from us!
Hello! Very cute blog. I just got the site from your mom. Hooray! It is fun to stay caught up with what everyone is doing. You guys are so cute!
Soooo cute! I love that you ran in the race as a family...so fun. Kari is so adorable in the kids race!
Post a Comment