Monday, August 25, 2008

Hogle Zoo

While the Flammer's were visiting once again, we got to visit the zoo together. The little girls had a lot of fun looking at all the animals. I think the boys were too interested in the animals, but Hayden sure had a good time snoozing!Halfway through and the little guy is beat. Don't blame him, it was a hot day!

The penguins were my favorite. They were just so cute and fun to watch waddle all over.
ROAR!!!
I wish I knew what they were looking at. This was actually a tiger's cage, but he wasn't hanging out near the water. Kari is always acting like a monkey, but how does she compare?I think they measure up better together.
The elephants were pretty cool too!

1 comment:

Sandi J said...

I know I'm bias, but I really think you guys have the cutest kids ever!! They're so much fun and have such cute personalities. I can't wait to see what Hayden will be like when he's Kari's age!