Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Cute Kids

I just had some cute pictures of my kids that don't really fit under any other blog title. Here is Hayden wearing Kari's headband... and loving it!I was given some "blinging" teeth when mine got knocked out. Kari looked much better in them than I did.
Just swimming in Grandma Campbell's backyard.
My beautiful little Kari Jo.
Look at my big strong man hanging on the side all by himself.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pics Sandra! I love the close-up of Kari, she's getting so old! And congrats on the 5K-that's one of my favorite things to do on the 4th of July!

David and Audrey said...

Cute Pictrues! Your kids have grown! We need to hang out soon.

BK Sonico Family said...

Your kids are definitely cute kids!

Michelle said...

You do have super cute kids...definitely a good title for the blog :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! Wish I could be there with y'all. Love you! Miss you!