Monday, September 29, 2008

FRIENDS!

Friends are such a wonderful gift! Children are mostly pretty sweet when playing together. I love to sit back and watch my kids interact with their friends.


For a few weeks I got to watch a cute little girl named Keyaura. She is one month younger than Hayden and just a sweetheart. She seemed so little and fragile compared to my big guy. My kids had a blast with her. I think Kari would love to have a little sister... someday.

Kari playing with her cousins Alex and Porter. I think she is the Warrior Princess!

Kari loves to play with Hayden, even if he is a boy. She was enjoying playing "Hairstylist." I guess Hayden enjoyed it too!

Being loved by Mormor and Pappa!

All my friends from high school got together at a park with our families. Hayden played ball with this handsome guy, Wesley.

Kari and Kelsi loving their icecream cones at one of their sleepovers.

We just barely got to have Andrea spend a couple days with us and loved it! She is such a sweetheart and is welcome back any time! So are any of Heidi's kids.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love Kari's airplanes-how creative :). Your kids are adorable, Sandra. Are you playing volleyball this season? Hope so. Thanks for updating; it was fun to read about what you guys have been up to lately.