Friday, September 5, 2008

YUCK!!

Have you ever heard of "Ear Candling?" Buck had seen some companions do it on his mission, and Timmy and Sandi told us about it as well. We decided to try it. It is pretty crazy how well it works. You pretty much light a fire right next to your head and all your earwax gets sucked out the candle. I don't know how it did it, but it sure did a great job.


When the candle burns down to only 4 inches left you put out the flame. We decided to cut it open and see all the yucky earwax that got sucked out. Enjoy!

7 comments:

David and Audrey said...

yummy. . . great picture you posted there. I've done it once before it does work pretty well.

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

I totally agree with you-I think it is the best feeling after it is done. I love doing it when I have a head cold. It makes my head feel so much better.

DeAnne said...

Yuck!! is right! I bet it does feel pretty good!

Jen said...

Hey, Sandra! I'm just browsing blogs and happened to find you. What cute kids you have! Looks like you are doing great...it's fun to see what people are up to!

Heidi said...

That is so yuck but totally cool that you posted it. I love the look on Buck's face!! You guys are the best, you need to come over and play cards with the tards soon.
Love you,
Heidi

The Gunnell's said...

It's true that they make you feel better. You can't help but look at how much gross stuff come out of your ears too. we miss you guys!!

Sandi J said...

EWW!!! I love it! It's like pollen of the ear.