My little guy is already walking. He just hit 9 months on the 24th. I think he wants to be like his big sister and be able to do what she does. They are having a lot more fun playing together now that he can stand up for himself a little better.
Camping trip to Hanna
6 years ago




4 comments:
Go Hayden! You know, it is really okay to be a baby for a while. He really is growing up so quickly! What a cute kiddo!
Jocelyn says,
qfrredfdfftyrty ctrycfcdftdc fdr t rftrytyty6 yt 6yyt yyyyyyyyytgf.
(Go Hayden)
I love you!
I can't believe he's already walking!! Time is fling by way too fast! Oh and your yard looks pretty good from when we saw it too! We miss you guys! give your kids a big hug from us!
Wow, he is walking so early! That kid is going to be a little athlete, just like his mommy!
Wow! I can't believe he's walking already! He's so cute! We do need to hang out. Maybe next weekend?
Post a Comment