Oh the memories! It seems like yesterday we were taking a picture just like that with you guys and our pumpkins in your kitchen. We miss you guys tons! you need to come down here and visit us when it gets to cold for you up there!
Hi, we are the James (Buck) and Sandra Porter Family. We were married on August 17, 2004 and have three wonderful kids, Kari Jo, Hayden James, and Rockwell David.
5 comments:
Wow! Those are spooky pumpkins! You should fly out here and teach us! Kari--you did a great job! I bet you are your mom's best helper!
Oh the memories! It seems like yesterday we were taking a picture just like that with you guys and our pumpkins in your kitchen. We miss you guys tons! you need to come down here and visit us when it gets to cold for you up there!
look at that talent. I pass on the carving, painting a pumpkin is difficult enough for me!! looks like fun!
I love the Fall time.
I can't believe Hayden is getting close to walking. You may just have a prodigy on your hands...or a lot of trouble.
How did you carve those pumpkins so well? you must be magic to get them to work so well for you. :)
Post a Comment