We have had a lot of fun this winter. We made gingerbread houses multiple times, and played in the snow as often as it fell. Here are some of the fun pictures.

The process of constructing the perfect gingerbread house.

The boy's gingerbread houses. Buck has the shack on the left, I think he was more proud of his previous attempt.

My 2nd attempt at a Gingerbread house was much better, and Audrey didn't do too bad herself.

Kasperson's cute little family.

Kari and Allyson

Hayden being pulled on the sled.

The snowman that Kelsi and Kari built.

Kari waiting to go outside.

Our huge snowman. Built by Kristen, Mikey, Heidi, Sandra, Kari, and Hayden.
3 comments:
I did think about Kari on her birthday! It's so crazy to think our babies are growing up. I remember being preggo in your class watching Kari and Allyson play, and now they are little 3 year olds!
I think you mis-labeled the gingerbread houses. Mine is the cute shack in the picture with your mansion.
Sorry, I just can't claim the beautiful masterpiece that James constructed . . . it just wouldn't be right . . . :)
Post a Comment