Monday, March 9, 2009

Field Trip

Kari's Joy School class got to go on a field trip to Dick's Market in Bountiful.

They took us on a tour through the whole store. We got to go in the back where they store everything. We even got to see behind the dairy where they reload the shelves.

The kids got to wear these sweet hats while we went through the deli and the bakery. They even showed us a six foot sandwich, and how they make eclairs.

At the end, each kid got a balloon and a cookie. I think they really enjoyed it!

The whole crowd enjoying their cookies.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! I bet Kari loved it :)

Kristy said...

Ah! I loved Joy School when I was in it. That is really cool that places do little tours for you. I bet the kids loved it!

DeAnne said...

How fun! It looks like they all really enjoyed it!

BAM Holt said...

...and the cookies were not the sweetest things there! Give my grandkids a kiss and big hug from their Texas grandparents!