Friday, July 10, 2009

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow


My boys got a haircut! Don't they look handsome!

We did have a little bit of fun before we finished the deed...


8 comments:

Sandi J said...

oh my heck!!! what a cute picture of the two of them!! Haydo is SO stinkin funny!
Nice to see you back on the blog circut. :)

DeAnne said...

So handsome! I love the last photo of Hayden with his cute smile! A mohawk doesn't look too bad on him, but Buck looks very intimidating--like Mr T!

dktravieso said...

Hayden is adorable! He's so big! James . . . well . . he looks kind of freaky to be honest ;).
We do need to get together. We now do once a week field trip day, where we go have fun somewhere other than Eagle Mountain, so let me know what day you want to go to the zoo and we'll make that field trip day! We miss you guys!

Tacey said...

Wow Sandra! I was starting to wonder if you went private and I never got an invite:)

David and Audrey said...

Sorry, just realized I was signed in under David's account. dktravieso was me. Call or text us, let's get together!

Kristy said...

Oh fun! Trav was supposed to cut his and Myles' hair today too! It is so much easier that way. We really gotta get together. I know I keep saying that and it never happens, but this time it will!

MeriAnn said...

So fun!

Shannon said...

Hayden is getting so big! Crazy how that happens. Am loving the mohawk look. Hope you guys are enjoying your summer!
shan
www.somuchhappyness.blogspot.com