Buck built this sandbox for the kids over a month ago. I stained a couple weeks back, and last night he finally got the chance to line it and fill it with sand. Yeah!!!
With just the lining.

Kari being such a big help wheelbarrowing over sand from the truck to the sandbox.

One of our new fun sand toys.

Just enjoing the new soft sand.

Kari raking in the sandbox. She is such a big helper. I was raking the dead spot that appeared after we dug out the spot for the sandbox, so I could seed it. Kari came over with her little rake and started helping.

Posing! They love to have pictures taken of them. The second they see a camera, they start cheesing it up!
5 comments:
Fun! What a cool dad to build them a sandbox. They are good posers, too. I bet Kari and Hayden LOVE it!
Looks like fun! I found your blog through Brooke's. I bet the kids are loving it. What a fun idea!
FUN FUN!!! Ya we have a sandbox but definitely not that fancy:)
I have fond memories of sandboxes! There was one in my Kindergarten classroom. We had one in our back yard in Granger. Sand is so much fun! I loved it.
My mom remembers it too! At that time, I wore jeans with cuffs! Sand, sand, everywhere!
I can't wait to come play in the sand with Kari and Hayden!
Fun stuff! Have your kids come teach my kids how to cheese it up. Allyson just hits at the camera and hides her face yelling "No pictures!"
Post a Comment