Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Big News!

So it's big news for us. Some of you already know, but we are moving to Texas in a couple weeks. James is doing some schooling through the army at Shepard Airforce Base in Wichita Falls. We will be there for about 10 months.

Our other big news is that we are having a baby. A boy to be exact. I just had my ultrasound on Monday. We are very excited to have a Texas baby. I am due May 31. I will try to do much better at keeping my blog updated.

Since I have been such a slacker at blogging I have done 4 posts today, so please view them as well if you have the time. Love you all!

9 comments:

Tacey said...

thank you for blogging!!! I hope all goes well in Texas. don't forget to come back for some volleyball (and maybe basketball)

Shannon said...

That IS some BIG news; congrats to both the move and the baby! That is so exciting! You'll have to share all of your Texas adventures with the rest of us :). And I'm loving the name Stein. I say it's a keeper (not that my vote counts for much!)

Jon & Jen said...

So good to see you at Target a few weeks ago. You look fantastic! Good luck in Texas! Keep us posted!

Britany said...

Woohoo! I am excited it is another boy. Now our #2 will have a playmate!

Kristy said...

holy crap! that is big news! congrats

John and Jessica said...

Hi guys,
I found you through Andrea :) Good luck with the move and CONGRATS on the baby boy!! How exciting!!

Unknown said...

congrats on the baby! You are such a great mom! Good luck in Texas.
We will miss you,
Mari

The Shupes said...

I am so glad you finally posted!! It's about time. Hey what day do you leave again? Will you be here for Paige's shower?? I want to see you again before you leave. Call me to let me know when you leave, please!!

Camille said...

Holy cow, what a small world! We are living at Sheppard AFB right now while my husband does 10 months of training through the Army. Hopefully you will like it! We're still adjusting but the people are awesome. Will you be living on or off base? Good luck!