
We have already gotten to do some traveling. We visited my dad & Mary down by Dallas last weekend. We were lucky enough to get to go to Dealey Plaza/ 6th Floor Museum. For those like me that don't know what that is, it is the site where John F. Kennedy was shot.

This is the bookstore (on the left) where Lee Harvey Oswald was set up for his shot. He was on the 6th floor at the window on the far right.

This is the spot where Kennedy received the kill shot. There are many theories as to who really shot him and what exactly happened. It was really interesting to see the videos and evidence supporting different theories in the museum.

This is part of the Grassy Knoll. Thanks dad for a great day, and thanks to Mary for watching our kiddos.
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I sometimes wish we could move away just to experience some things. oh and not fair you are in flipflops!!! I hope you guys are enjoying it down there.
Buck, I am so happy that you got you got to go there! Every time I hear about Kennedy I think of you.
Post a Comment