Friday, February 26, 2010

Ultrasound

I had another ultrasound today and they confirmed that he is still a boy. I am 26 wks 3 days, but I measured to be 28 wks 1 day. My doctor was definitely ok with inducing me a week or so early depending on how big he gets. I'll probably have another ultrasound around week 37 or 38. I would not mind one bit having this baby early.

These two are from my ultrasound in Utah of an arm bent at the elbow above and a leg bent at the knee and his spine below.

This is his face and a profile of his face taken today.

I still really need some more ideas for boy names!

10 comments:

Mike and Joyce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Joyce said...

Wow - he is growing!! I think "David Floyd" is a good name! (JK - he was a good man and Grandpa but "Floyd" maybe not???)

James and Sandra said...

Sandra's totally kidding about the name, we already decided on Stein!

Jen Holt said...

Well it looks like another Porter nose, JK!! BJ just found out that Stein is slang for a teeny weenie! Good luck deciding on a name. If we have a boy we don't have any names either!! BJ likes the name Ryan, but I don't that much, so feel free to use that!

Our Little Family said...

Aren't ultrasounds great? He has sure grown. I hope that you are feeling well and that you are able to deliver a few weeks earlier. By the way, you have such beautiful kids!

MeriAnn said...

Too cute!! I am so excited for you!

Sandi J said...

I like Matthew. Matthew James Porter. Jason. Ethan. Tyler. Gavin.
Heather suggested Paco.
Miss you my lovely's! :)

Sandi J said...

p.s. i really want to see a picture of you pregnant and pretty.

Bruce Holt said...

So it looks like Stein doesn't mean a teeny weenie. It means "stone". Urban usage of stein has the following meaning:

Noun- A person who is Jewish or demonstrates Jewish tendencies such as being cheap.

Verb- The act of being cheap

Heidi said...

I heard a cool name once..Stein.. Great name huh? Stein James Porter!!!! Now that's a sweet name!