Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our Apartment



Here is a video of our little apartment. We like it plenty for the time we are here.



I have had a couple requests to see my prego belly. Here I am at 27 wks (6 mo).

4 comments:

Mike and Joyce said...

Cute little tummy!! You finally look prego! Hey, I told someone at work your were going to name him Stein, and she started to laugh and said it really does mean what Jen said - is that right? LOL

Sandi J said...

OH You're so stinkin cute with that lil belly of yours! Thanks for taking requests. Did you read my suggestions for names? Did you like any of them? Boredem, eh? You can make movies. Music videos. :) that'd be super duper fun!
Miss you bunches! Loves and hugs to ya'll!

Our Little Family said...

You look so cute pregnant! Your apartment looks way nice. I hope that you are enjoying your time in Texas. It has been far too long since I saw you guys because Kari is talking. Holy Cow!

Jon & Jen said...

Look how cute you are Sands! If only we could all be as cute as you are when we're prego.