Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Day of Green

I know I'm a little late to be doing a St. Patrick's Day post, but I'm doing it anyway. I also added some funny pictures of my cuties!

This is Hayden's "Harold" face. He loves a show called, "Harold and the Purple Crayon" and this looks just like a face he does in one of the episodes, especially with his shaved head.

Kari being goofy playing with some food.

They made use of the laundry baskets after I put laundry away. Kids make anything into toys, if only I could still be as imaginative!

I'm trying to teach Kari how to write her letters and numbers. Hayden likes to join in when we play school.

Here is us all in green for St. Patrick's Day! Hayden wasn't much in the mood for smiling.

Kari just could not figure out how the Leprachauns got into our house and turned all our food green. I know these are quite random items to eat together, but it was fun!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Seriously that is so stinkin' cute! I wish I didn't cry every time I read your blog! I miss you so much! I can't wait until we can dish over cards, eat artery clogging popcorn and ice cream and laugh. Tell Kari and Hayden hi and that I love them!!!!