This is a bit of a random update, but there are a few fun things to share.
Here is Kari in her ballet leotard. After her last class, they had the parents come in so they could perform for an audience. Kari just stood there and cried. Her teacher said she was just fine until she saw me. Hopefully she'll get over that before her recital on the 23rd.
Since we moved, we got into a bad habit of how we were putting Hayden to bed. I would usually lay by him for about 5 or so minutes or until he fell asleep. I quit doing that, now I just sing them each a lullaby and say good night. I did the Supernanny method in getting Hayden to stay in his bed. This method is to put them back once and talk them back to bed. Put them back a second time and just say good night. Any more times, you don't say anything and just put them back.
The first 2 nights, I had to put him back 3 or 4 times. When I checked in on them after about 30 minutes, this is how I found them. He had found comfort in sleeping by his sister. It was so sweet. We've had great luck since then, and they both stay in their beds without a fuss, throughout the whole night.




7 comments:
Kari- you look so pretty in your dance clothes! Cut picture of Hayden and Kari! Love the "pg" belly! Love and miss all of you. Grandma Campbell
Yay for Hayden! Potty training's been tough going for us, but it's good to know it's working somewhere for someone. :)
You look so cute!! I am excited for you guys. OH and by the way- WE NEED YOU BACK!!! I am running out of people to play. Now Mari is leaving me too :( If you guys make it to Utah let me know it would be fun to see you- maybe do some lunch if you can squeeze me in.
Sandra you look so cute with your belly! Kari you look so pretty in your dance outfit and Haydo you are so funny! I love the one of you in your "grunts." I love that you call them grunts too. Sandra I hope your doc will have compassion on you and not let you go too long. Love and miss you all!
What a dang cute little boy he is in his big boy undergrunts. I can help grinning from ear to ear seeing those adorable little smiles in your kids! I miss those smiles! And pretty much everything else about you guys!
Your pictures are so SO cute! Heather was so surprised little you could carry so much weight straight out in front of you. I love it! :)
So when we see you guys, I'll yell from the front door out, "SSSAAAANNNNDDDRRRRAAAAA!! Kariiiiieeeee, Haydooooee, and..........." ?????? :) :)
Oh it is so nice when they are potty trained!! That will be nice for you to only have one in diapers!! And you look so cute pregnant, seriously it looks like you just put a basket ball in your shirt, you haven't gained a pound anywhere else, I hope I look like that with #3!! Good luck with everything, I wish I could see that baby in person, I guess I will have to wait until July, I was happy to hear you are coming and we will for sure have to get together.
kari looks just like you Sands! Good job with the potty training. I hear boys are harder than girls.
You are all baby and seriously one of the cutest pregnant women I've seen. Can't wait to see pics of the new little one!
Post a Comment