
This handsome little guy arrived on Thursday May 27 at 1:00 pm.

He weighed in at 8 lb 13.8 oz and 22 in long.

We weren't allowed to take pictures or video until 5 minutes after he was born. So here he is just after he was cleaned off.

Kari and Hayden meeting baby brother for the first time.

We sure appreciated having visitors. Amy, Kalei, Elise, and Stanton.

An extra thanks to Kristen, Mikey, and Tessa for coming to stay with us and watching our kids while I was at the hospital.

Proud Papa!

Hayden finally looked at the baby when he came to visit the next day. He didn't want much to do with him before that.

Kari loved this little guy right from the start. She calls him baby Stein even though we decided to name him...
ROCKWELL DAVID PORTER!
12 comments:
Awww. How adorable is he? Congratulations! I love the name. So no fair- You look amazing while you are pregnant and right after you deliver too. I refused to post any pictures of me after having Addison. It was just plain scary. So happy for you!
He is precious and I love the name Rockwell! Good work!
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him. As always, YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
Rockwell, welcome to the family! I can't wait to meet you and give you lots of kisses. You have awesome parents and sweet siblings. I love you little guy!
Congrats Sands, I am sad I can't come see him in person. I am glad I get to see pictures though. I'm glad everything went well and that you and baby are doing good. Good luck and hopefully I get to meet the cute little guy soon.
Cute cute! And what a great name! Love it! Too bad he didn't hold off one more day and he would have shared a birthday with the coolest person...ME!!!;) Congrats on the arrival!
OH yeah!!! Congrats! I love the name!
Congrats! He's so cute! And check you out: hair curled and everything after delivery. You put us all to shame! :)
What an adorable addition to your gorgeous family! Kari's hair is soooo long and pretty! Glad Hayden finally looked at Rockwell. I am sure they will be best friends in a year or two. CONGRATS!!
How sweet! Congratulations on your new addition. I love the name Rockwell. You look amazing! I am glad that baby and mom are doing well! Maybe we will get up north sometime soon!
I realize I'm a little behind, but congratulations! I hope you guys are all adjusting well!
Oh Sandra, I'm sorry I haven't commented until now but your little guy is ADORABLE!! Seriously, he is cute, cute, cute! I cannot believe you are a mother of 3 already! Your family is growing so fast! And Matt would love the name Rockwell,(since he's always telling stories about Porter Rockwell:) He's going to be a tough little guy!
Post a Comment