Congratulations Andrea!!!
Andrea is such a sweetheart and we just love being around her fun personality. I think she was the fastest clothes changer after a baptism that I have ever seen! She even beat her dad back out.
Kari enjoyed watching as Andrea was "dunked" under the water. It is so fascinating to see how children learn, grow, and react to things they don't quite understand.
I think Kari just had fun seeing family.




1 comment:
hey there! To do my slideshows I created it in a program on our computer (Windows movie Maker, but i'm sure other programs work fine) and then saved it. Then when you create a new post you click on the slideshow button (it's right next to the button you click to add your pictures) and then click browse and find the slide show you saved. Then click ok or done or whatever it is after you find it and you're set!
Post a Comment