Hayden's blessing was a great day and a spectacular event! We appreciate all the love and support of family and friends. Many of you traveled near and far to be there for us and we are grateful. We know that those who could not make it were still supporting us. We didn't get everyone in a picture, but please enjoy the ones we did.
A few of my friends from High SchoolAmy, Heather, and Paige
Mormor & Pappa, Grandma June, Grandpa Kunz, and the Porter's

Kari got to have some fun too with cousin Jocelyn (above) and friend, Ally (right).
Our house took a great deal of preparation and thought you may enjoy some before and after pics of our kitchen. We cannot express how lucky we are to have such supportive family and friends who were willing to spend many hours helping us with this greatly needed makeover.








6 comments:
Yeah Sandra!! I'm so glad you started a blog. And I would love to start a play group. That would be so fun. How about we start after May 10th!! Then I will be in my house!!
Your blog is so cute! I'm so glad you started one cause the only other bloggers we know are Corinne and Joe at this point. Cute video!
(Brad Here)
Nice work here, Sandra.
Glad to see that you finally got on board! We will check back often.
You finally joined the ranks!! I'm so glad I can keep up on the day to day stuff of your cute kids! Hayden's blessing was so neat! I'm so glad that we were able to be there, thanks for inviting us! Feel free to link to us, sterzers.blogspot.com:)ro
Hey guys! Just wanted to say hello and tell you once again, that the blessing was beautiful, thank you for letting us be a part of that special day.
The blessing looks like it was quite the party...we really wish we could have been there. I really wish I could see your cute little new addition. I guess yours and ours will have to meet each other at some future date. Your house looks great, I really want to see it as well!
Post a Comment