Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fire Truck

We went to story time at the library today, and it was about fire safety. They had a firetruck and some firemen come in and talk to the kids about fire safety. It was really cool to see all the gear they have to wear and to learn about the purpose for all of it.

Here's Haydo. He can now stand himself up without any aid, and he has taken 4 steps all by himself. Hopefully he'll be walking soon.

Family pic by the firetruck.

Kari is always so willing to help hold Hayden, pick him up, pretty much torture him in a loving way. She really is a great big sis.

Afterwards, we went to the park that's on the other side of the library parking lot. Parks are a lot more fun now that Kari isn't scared to do things by herself.

4 comments:

DeAnne said...

Beautiful hair, Kari! I cannot believe Haydo is walking! It looks like it was a fun day! Fun post!

I think I am going to find photos of Brandon and me at our kids' ages and try the meter again. I think the results will be different. Your kiddos sure are cute!

kellichristinecase said...

Did you know that park is called porton walton? haha I'm such a park nerd! But i love little haydo he looks so small, maybe cuz he is so small.

i am heidi said...

oops i didn't know i was logged in as kelli that was really me.

Webb Crew said...

Hi Sandra, it's Tina. I saw your blog on Crystal's. You guys look great. It was fun to see you and your fam at the freedom run this summer. we had our baby two months ago. Check her out on our blog. What fun pictures you have on your blog. You family is adorable. I think there is some Sandra in both your kids.