Hayden got his first haircut on Sunday. He tried to be good, but it's hard for a little guy to sit still while people are messing with your head.
Kari and Daddy would feed Hayden fruit puffs while my mom and I cut his hair.
I was in charge of doing the sides with clippers.
My mom trimmed the top with scissors, he really was not a big fan of having his head held completely still while we got the front.

What do ya think?


These are just my kids being cute. I think they look like superheroes!
What do ya think?
These are just my kids being cute. I think they look like superheroes!




7 comments:
oh i'm so sad i had to shower while you cut it. He looks so much older. but still just as adorable!!
So handsome! I just pulled that one off on my own (where were you, Mom?) What powers do your kiddos have?
You have the cutest little kids Sandra! I love the mohawk! Happy birthday a couple days ago, the 4th right?
So cute. I still haven't attempted to cut Charlie's hair, Kyle's mom does it for me!!
I can't believe how much hair he had. I thought my little guy had a lot of hair. But Hayden's is so thick. cute cute kids.
So cute! Good job with the haircute...and for having such darling kiddos :)
I love the picture of him just hating you hold his head still! So funny. Well maybe not at the time:) You'll have to teach me how to cut hair sometime, it bugs spending money on a baby's haircut when they hardly have any hair to cut!!
Post a Comment