I thought it would be fun to look back on the couple years Hayden has been around. He turned 2 on January 24. We sure love this crazy, handsome, and fun little trouble-maker.
Here's Hayden at the hospital as just a brand new little guy.

3 months when we had pictures done.

I wanted to throw one in of Kari. She has really grown up too!

Here he is at 1 year, what a stud!

I just took this picture a couple days ago. We get bored a lot, so I usually make the kids pose for pictures.

Hayden got to have parties in 2 states this year. Out here in Texas we got to have my sister's family (Kristen, Mikey, & Tessa) come up from Marble Falls (near San Antonio), and Buck's brother's family (Stanton, Amy, Elise & Kalei) come from up the street. We are so lucky!

Kristen & Mikey

Hayden opening his presents.

The adults entertaining themselves with a little Mario Kart.

Kari, Kalei, & Elise.

Hayden just loved being with his buddy Mikey.

He also got his party in Utah which was my family and Buck's family all together. Thanks for the support!

Blowing out candles. I think he got some help from his cousins and sister.

Mostly Buck's family, but all that we could fit in a picture. We sure miss hanging out with those we are used to seeing in Utah.
3 comments:
What?? YOU were in UTAH and YOU didn't come see ME???? I hope all is well. I can't believe that Hayden is two already. What fun! :)
What a cutie! I can't believe he is potty training. I love the photo of him a couple days ago. Hayden has so much personality. Just bursting with cuteness!
So fun! YOu guys are so cute! We sure miss you guys and it was nice to see and hear you kiddos in your video!
Post a Comment