Hayden went pee-pee in the potty for the first time February 2. He is training even before Kari did! Woo hoo!
This was his first time. Doesn't he look proud!

The next night I went out and bought him a potty seat. He decided to experiment with it first on his head where it quickly got stuck.

Daddy helped him lift it off after we took some pictures. He hasn't tried that again since, which is a really good thing since it is no longer new. I'm pretty sure he is undressed because he had just had pudding and was changing into jammies.

He has been doing really well with the whole pee-pee in the potty. We haven't any attempts at #2. He keeps his diaper dry if we are diligent at taking him every couple hours. He does tell us every once in a while when he needs to go. Hopefully he can be trained before the baby comes so I don't have 2 in diapers.

I took this picture this morning. Buck's motorcycle is sitting out in the snow. I can't believe this weather. This is the second time it has snowed since we moved. I didn't sign up for this when I said I would move to Texas!
5 comments:
Put those shorts away! You are still having winter. I wish I could potty-train Will right now...
Woo hoo! Can't wait until my boy can potty train. PS-congrats on the baby boy, and move to Texas! We wish you well!
I think you guys have more snow than we do here!! Your kids seem to be bigger than they were a month ago, what happened! Hayden always seems to be into things :) So, Jaden reminds me of Hayden. He doesn't say anything, just grunts until we figure out what he wants. We miss you guys! We have won all of our volleyball games so far, but still miss you!
What a smart little Porter he is!! What a proud mommy you must be, that is GREAT!! I wish we could be there for his happy potty time. :) guess he'll just prove his mad potty skills when we come to visit.
We miss you guys SOOOOO much!!!!!
Love you big!!!
I am ready to potty train Claire, but really way to go with Hayden, the earlier the better!! And the pictures are so cute of your kids and that would have scared me so bad with what happened to Kari. I'm glad everything is ok. I hope all is well for you in Texas. Good luck with everything and I am so sorry for not coming to see you before you left, it was in the plans, but I was just a few weeks late!!
Post a Comment