Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bath Time Fun!!

How can you help but take pictures of little cutie patooties in a bath tub. Here are some of my favorites.



Kari loves to sing. A neighbor was babysitting Kari one evening when she started singing "I am a Child of God" in the middle of dinner. They all thought it was cute, so they stopped and listened. Once Kari was aware of that she stopped singing. Kari catches on the words very quickly, but struggles with the tune. Often times, she can sing a song after only hearing it a few times. What a smartie!

4 comments:

Foster said...

How cute...I love the videos. I can't believe how smart Kari is getting and how big Hayden is. It is hard to believe that Noah will look so old in 3 months.

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!! CHECK OUT MY BLOG FOR DETAILS.
MEG

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Hey Sandra! It's so good to hear from you! Your family is so so cute! I don't even know where you guys are living at or what your husband does. Do you still call him Buck or is it James now? I am so glad you found us!

DeAnne said...

How cute! Loved the slide show and the musical entertainment. Jocelyn said, "Jocelyn and Kari" for every bath photo and then was thrown off at the end when it was just Hayden. Kari has bathed with many children--better watch that . . .;) Maybe Kari will have to give us a concert next time we see you!