Kari and I went hiking together up in the mountains behind the U of U. It was a good thing we got out before the lousy snow hit us. We had a great time, just the two of us. Enjoy our pics.
Wow, I guess I haven't checked your blog in awhile. Cute fall pictures, your yard looks great, and I can't believe Hayden is walking!! It looks like you are busy at your house.
Hi! I just made my blog private and I don't have your email to add you, so email it to me at cryscastillon@gmail.com. Thanks! You guys are soooo cute by the way!
Hi, we are the James (Buck) and Sandra Porter Family. We were married on August 17, 2004 and have three wonderful kids, Kari Jo, Hayden James, and Rockwell David.
4 comments:
what a lucky girl she is!! that hike sounds lucious!! i wanna go!!!!!!!!!
What a fun dad. You and Kari look like you are enjoying yourselves. Making memories is the best!
Wow, I guess I haven't checked your blog in awhile. Cute fall pictures, your yard looks great, and I can't believe Hayden is walking!! It looks like you are busy at your house.
Hi! I just made my blog private and I don't have your email to add you, so email it to me at cryscastillon@gmail.com. Thanks! You guys are soooo cute by the way!
Post a Comment