I know Halloween was a while ago, but I am finally getting to it. Halloween night we went to a trunk or treat at Dick's Market, and Kari cried at everything that was even remotely scary. We trick or treated around our neighborhood, then headed up to my mom's for a party.

Hayden, Kari, and Jaden... so cute! Kari was such a big girl to keep those guys from getting away!

Funny pictures from a pot.

Tim was in his mid 30's and Sandi was Goth. Kari had been Cinderella all week, but Halloween day she decided to go as Tinkerbelle.

BJ was a gift from God and Jaden was a bumblebee.


The kids got pretty tuckered out trick or treating. Kari fell asleep mid Kitkat.

Take a good look because I'm getting my crown in 2 days.
4 comments:
I bet you were the first to whistle! Look at that dazzling smile. Your kiddos are adorable. I love the kit kat photo. She must have been tuckered out. Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween!
Thanks for the Halloween pics and showing us what we are missing down here. The kids looked pretty cute but Sandra's was the best! Concerning Zeke the Second...that is JJ's Dad's nickname and his birthday is the 28th.
Me and steve LOVE all the pictures of your ever so growing kids!
It looks like you guys have a lot of fun. I love how Kari can change her mind the day of Halloween. It's great:)
Post a Comment