Friday, November 14, 2008

Random

My cute little guy and the funny places he gets into.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLEN!

Kari and Hayden playing out in the cold. I think Hayden looks like a little marshmallow!

Kari playing dress-up at Sam and Julie's house.

We've been unpacking all the boxes we stuck in the basement. I found this. I think I got it a few Christmases ago, and it's called a couch pouch or something like that. Isn't it sweet!

These last few pics are of my new tooth. It was put in with temporary cement so I can still change the color if I need to. I think the tooth is too white, but I'm still getting opinions.

7 comments:

David and Audrey said...

I can tell a slight color difference in these pictures, but if it's an all porcelain crown usually they can use a darker shade of cement to change the color a little. The stuff we used at the office I worked at had try in pastes, so you could test out the different colors and see if it made a difference before putting on the real stuff (the brand of cement was called Calibra, but i'm sure there's other stuff out there that you can do the same thing with). It also looks slightly longer than your other front tooth, but that can always be adjusted if you wanted.

I'm kind of picky, but REALLY overall it looks great. Nobody's going to look that closely at it, unless you ask them to.

i am heidi said...

does your cute little guy have split personalities? all the places they get into??? haha he's cute Kari's cute I'm cute so lets have some fun

David and Audrey said...

Yes, it's me again . . . I know I'm probably giving you more info/advice than you really cared to get off of asking peoples opinions about your tooth, but I guess it's a little exciting for me to talk about something other than laundry, poopy diapers and nap time.

I thought of something else you may or may not want to consider. If you think you will ever want to bleach your teeth, now is the time to do it because your crown will not bleach or change color ever (unless you replace it with a new one). Bleaching your other teeth may make them match the color of your new crown or you may decide your crown needs to go lighter, depending on how light your other teeth get from bleaching.

Okay, i'm done. Don't hate me, I do this cause I love you :)

Shannon said...

Your kids are growing up so quickly--they are adorable. Oh, and I LOVE your couch pouch. Very fashionable--and I'm sure it's comfy, to boot!

Hope you are doing well. I was thinking about you guys last night missing you all.

DeAnne said...

Your tooth looks great. I am sure it would be easier to see a difference in person, if there is one. Glad to see you are a whole person again. Now you'll need to find another nervous tic.

Hayden is way too mobile for his age! Your kids look like they enjoy being outside--even if it is cold!

BTW--I just found my couch pouch, too! Ohio winters are freezing, so I am sure I'll make good use of it this winter (me and the kids will fit inside!)

Anonymous said...

love the couch pouch!!! cute kids!!!

MeriAnn said...

Like the Couch Pouch! Nice!