Buck got glasses!

Buck got new glasses. He's needed them ever since we got married, but never went and got them. He had an old pair from when he was 16. I guess it was about time we forked out the dough. It hasn't been too big a deal because he is nearsighted with astigmatism. We don't know a whole lot about eyesight, he doesn't even know his prescription. Anyway, he can see better and he looks GOOD!
8 comments:
Buck is sooo dreamy.
Love,
Brandon
Okay--so I saw "astigmatism" and read "autism." Well, you "look" great, Buck!
Love,
DeAnne
mmm mmm gimme some of dat!!
Buck you are so handsome!! It's about stinkin' time you got glasses. I kinda like when you squint while you are playing cards at my table trying to look at the clock on the microwave. I'll miss that. That reminds me,it's been a while since you guys have come over to play cards with the tards.
Buck, it's only 4 more days until the New Kids concert, I know you're excited for me!!
i LOVE them!! You look great! But Timmy says they make you look "just a little retarded, but in a good way."
It's about time!!
those are some prety good pictures that you took of your self buck! Now that i think of it you did squint a lot, so good thing you got glasses then. We are still waiting for the date when you're going to come see us :) You know you can come whenever you want for as long as you want! Love you guys!
Not Bad!!! You look great Buck!
Buck,
You really are good looking. Run away with me.
Alberto
Porter, honsestly man I don't know what your wife sees in you man. Ok, ok, other than your devilishly handsome good looks, your stunning personality, and your sparkling wit, she really picked the short straw. Hey I am glad that we keep in such good contact. Drop us a line sometime brutha. Fuller out.
Post a Comment